Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sweet Tooth

Addelyn is officially teething!  She hasn't had too much of a problem with it so far and if it's effecting her sleep patterns at all it's for the better (thankfully).  I noticed a couple of days ago that the mouthing she's always done became a little more...shall we say...urgent.  Still no teeth poking through as of yet, though, and I think it will still be a whle since her gums aren't even hard or swollen at all.

Even though Addelyn's first tooth hasn't come through yet, I think I already know it's a sweet one!  We've gotten our first bag of candy corn for the season and let's say I got a little carried away today.  I was surprised to see that my inability to stay away from the candy corn was reflected in Addelyn's behavior!  Tonight at 30 minutes past her bedtime Addelyn was absolutely bouncing off of the walls!!  It was so funny, I had to get it on video:

This is what happens when a breastfed baby's mommy has too much candy corn...she was like this for a good 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment